martes, 13 de septiembre de 2011

Lose yourself.

Lady gaga taught me its ok to be different. Ke$ha taught me to be myself and not care what anyone else thinks. Bruno mars taught me to do anything for that one person i love. Eminem taught me that life is hard but you can make it through. Taylor swift taught me not every guy is going to treat me right .Michael jackson taught me to always love the people around me music taught me how to live.Justin Bieber taught to never say never and follow my dreams.Selena Gomez taught if you love someone and you don't see him is like a year without rain.Katy Perry taught how to be a california girl.Rihanna taught like to be the only girl in the world.Nicki Minaj taught the way are of the american guys. But: most importantly, rebecca black taught me the days of the week

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario